The S3 sunglasses feature a modern aviator silhouette. The S3 model has an ultra-light curved frame, creating a sleek floating structure. The construction of the S3 creates a dramatic horizontal plane across the face.
- The frame is hand constructed using pure aviation-grade titanium. The floating lenses are handmade from compound resin No.39 which is derived purely from organic materials.
- The S3 is handcrafted by artisans in Japan, spending 1,040 man-hours to create each pair.
- All Şener Besim frames are individually numbered
- Finished with Custom Onyx crystal tip individually hand placed by an artisan jeweller.
- Features titanium nose pads, which are engraved and carefully fitted for optimum comfort and durability.
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Ultra-light at 19g
Sustainability & Ethics
More than 90% of our material comes from recycled sources. Sourced from ethical miners whose extraction methods and labour practices are regulated, never putting workers in danger and never using Mercury amalgamation extraction methods. All diamonds used by ŞENER BESIM are exclusively of natural origin and are untreated. We do not stock synthetic, artificial, or cultured diamonds. All our purchased diamonds are independently tested. All diamonds and coloured gems come from responsible sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with all relevant UN resolutions. ŞENER BESIM provides these declarations based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the relevant suppliers.
Our intent is to lead progressively within the context of our environment, guided by the responsibility to be part of the evolution of our consciousness. We value the harmony between the internal and external, and the importance for our wearer to feel balance between opulence, austerity, and mindfulness.
- Made in Japan.
- Each piece is handcrafted using 1,040 man-hours of production.
- 3D hand milling process.
- Unisex style.
- Lens constructed from NO.39 Organic Compound Resin.
- If required, these glasses can be fitted with prescriptive lenses.