The S7 sunglasses feature a playful aesthetic, combining smoothed spherical cut lenses with a double wire bridge. The S7 has an ultra-light curved frame, creating a sleek floating structure.
- The frame is hand constructed using pure aviation grade titanium. The floating lenses are handmade from compound resin No.39 which is derived purely from organic materials.
- The S7 is hand crafted by artisans in Japan, spending 1,040 man-hours to create each pair.
- All Şener Besim frames are individually numbered
- Finished with Custom Onyx crystal tip individually hand placed by an artisan jeweller.
- Features titanium nose pads, which are engraved and carefully fitted for optimum comfort and durability.
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame Width: 14cm
- Ultra-light at 19g
- Lens constructed from NO.39 Organic Compound Resin.
- Precious metal 24 karat gold lenses are dipped in gold and vacuum sealed in a dust free laboratory for up to 4 days.
- If required, these glasses can be fitted with prescriptive lenses.
- Şener Besim eyewear is accompanied with a sleek nero leather hard case.
- The case is lined with a protective micro fiber interior.
- Made in Japan.
- Each piece is hand crafted using 1,040 man-hours of production.
- 3D hand milling process.
- Unisex style.