S2 (Nero | Graphite)
The S2 sunglasses feature angular mosaic-shaped lenses. The S2 model has an ultra-light curved frame, creating a sleek floating structure. The crossbars over the nose are enclosed to give the brow a sculptural effect.
- The frame is hand constructed using pure aviation-grade titanium. The floating lenses are handmade from compound resin No.39 which is derived purely from organic materials.
- The S2 is handcrafted by artisans in Japan, spending 1,040 man-hours to create each pair.
- All Şener Besim frames are individually numbered and finished with custom Onyx crystal tips.
- Features titanium nose pads, which are engraved and carefully fitted for optimum comfort and durability.
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Ultra-light at 19g
- Lens constructed from NO.39 Organic Compound Resin.
- If required, these glasses can be fitted with prescriptive lenses.
- Made in Japan.
- Each piece is handcrafted using 1,040 man-hours of production.
- 3D hand milling process.
- Unisex style.